If a court or administrative body's decision does not go your way, it is not necessarily the end of the line. You can seek to appeal the decision to a higher court.
At Nitti & Nitti Attorneys at Law, we have represented civil litigation clients in northern New Jersey for more than 25 years. During that time, we have assisted many of them in seeking appeals on the way to a later settlement or judgment.
Essex County Divorce Appeals Attorneys | Child Support Appeals
Attorney Terri Nitti is our lead appeals lawyer. If you have lost a case or an administrative decision and it is eligible for appeal, she can guide you in seeking that appeal in an appropriate New Jersey civil appellate court.
Civil matters we can appeal include:
- Divorce decrees
- Equitable distribution determinations
- Business asset valuations and distributions in divorce
- Child custody decisions
- Child support decisions
- Spousal support decisions
- Marital agreement disputes
- Disputes regarding modified conditions to support and custody
- Fighting wrongfully procured restraining orders
- Car accident liability verdicts and judgments
- Verdicts and judgments concerning work-related injuries
Free Consultation | New Jersey Civil Appeals Attorneys
Many appeals are handled through the New Jersey Superior Court or the Civil Appeals Settlement Program (CASP). To learn more about the appeal process and how it could apply to your circumstances, please contact us online in Roseland, New Jersey. We may also be reached at 973-226-4141.