About Our Firm – Nitti & Nitti Attorneys at Law
Dedicated Family Law Attorneys in Essex County, NJ
Nitti & Nitti Attorneys at Law has been providing people and families throughout Essex County, Morris County, and Union County, New Jersey with affordable legal solutions to difficult problems for more than a quarter-century. For many of our clients, the quality of the legal services they received is measured by whether the attorney used time efficiently and worked to resolve their particular legal problem in a favorable manner.
At our firm, we understand that your time and money are precious and that your legal needs are unique. That is why we provide personalized counsel backed by our 30-plus years of experience. Our experienced, knowledgeable attorneys handle matters involving family law, real estate, and civil litigation all across New Jersey, including Livingston, Millburn, and Maplewood in Essex County, NJ, Florham Park, East Hanover, and Whippany in Morris County, NJ, and Summit in Union County, NJ. Moreover, our team is fully dedicated to your case from the moment you hire us. When you call Nitti & Nitti Attorneys at Law, you will speak directly with an attorney and enjoy the attention of a small firm that possesses the resources of a big firm.
Our History – Nitti & Nitti
Our principal lawyer, Joe Nitti, established the firm in 1986 by joining with his father, Attorney Luke T. Nitti, who practiced law since 1959. Today, the elder Mr. Nitti is retired. Attorney Theresa “Terri” Nitti joined the firm in 1994 and now serves as a partner.
Read on for more information about our Roseland, NJ attorneys, including their credentials and their many accomplishments:
- Joseph Nitti, Esq.
- Theresa A. Nitti, Esq.
- Hillary Piedra, Esq.
- Justine Krupthof, Paralegal
- Paul Liobe, Paralegal
Our legal team works both hard and smart. We do not pursue unnecessary legal avenues, and we leave you in the driver’s seat when it comes to making important decisions about the direction of your case. Aided by our extensive legal training and experience, we help our clients make informed decisions about important matters than can affect them for the rest of their lives.
What Sets Our NJ Family Law Firm Apart?
Here are just a few aspects that make our NJ family law practice stronger:
- Service – As an established, family-run law firm serving Essex County NJ and surrounding areas in New Jersey, we thrive on providing personal service to the clients who know us and who return to us year after year. Retain our services for your legal matter and you will deal with an experienced and dedicated lawyer who possesses a detailed understanding of the NJ legal system. You will never be handed off to an associate with limited experience.
- Experience – The Nitti family has practiced law locally for decades. We keep our skills sharp through continual professional development. Moreover, while we are experienced trial lawyers who will fight for your interests in court, we are also experienced negotiators who can work to meet your goals outside of the courtroom and with a minimum of legal expense.
- Compassion – Not only do the Nittis have an intimate understanding of New Jersey law and the local and state courts, but they also understand their community. Terri and Joe have three children, live locally, and have the experience and compassion necessary to handle sensitive family legal issues. We understand that while we may deal with legal issues every day, our clients do not. We strive to see our clients’ situations as our own — and then respond accordingly.
- Integrity – This might sound obvious, but it is vitally important that attorneys treat each client’s case as if it can be won. “Winning” can mean many things, depending on the individual. To us, winning means that the results we obtain are favorable to our client. As an independent and family-run law firm, we take each client seriously and we always pursue their cases to the fullest extent of our abilities, whether a solution is obtained in court following mediation, through a verdict or judgment, or during out-of-court negotiations.