Theresa A. Nitti, Esq.
Essex County, NJ Real Estate Lawyer
Terri has been in private practice on a full-time basis since 2004. Having been admitted to practice in 1994, she worked part time while raising her three children. Terri has primarily focused her practice with Nitti & Nitti Attorneys at Law on real estate transactional law involving the buying and selling of real estate. She also handles civil appeals in family law matters.
Terri prides herself on her attention to detail when providing professional and personal service for her clients. She is regularly sought out by realtors to handle their clients’ transactions since they know she will provide exceptional representation.
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1994
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark
- J.D. – 1994
- Law Review: Rutgers Review, 1992-1994, Articles Editor, 1993 – 1994
- Montclair State University
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State of New Jersey Bar Association
- BNI Right Track Membership