- Real Estate Transactional
- Family Law Matters
Terri has been in private practice on a full time basis since 2004. Having been admitted to practice in 1994, she worked part time while raising her three children. Terri has primarily focused her practice on real estate transactional law involving the buying and selling of real estate. She also handles civil appeals in family law matters.
Terri prides herself on attention to detail with professional personal service for her clients. She is often sought out by realtors to handle their client's transactions since they know she will provide competent representation.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1994
- Montclair State University
- B.A. - 1986
- Honors: magna cum laude
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1994
- State of New Jersey Bar Association
- BNI Right Track, Member