Divorce attorneys
Providing Tailored Legal
Solutions With A Personal Touch.

New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney

Get Your Free Consultation

Imagine a night out on the town that ends in the emergency room because you have broken bones sustained from a collapsed staircase in a business establishment. Imagine being unable to work again because of a catastrophic injury sustained from a gas explosion on a construction site you were working on. Accidents happen every day. The consequences of an accident can be catastrophic for some victims. They may have to endure long-term medical care, changes to their lifestyle, and the inability to financially provide for their families. When someone suffers an injury as a result of the negligence or recklessness of another person, they are entitled to financial compensation for their injuries, and a New Jersey personal injury lawyer can help.

Why Choose A New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney From Nitti & Nitti?

  • For over 30 years, Nitti & Nitti has worked tirelessly to help accident victims get the justice and compensation they are due for their injuries.
  • Nitti & Nitti, has been representing clients in the local community since 1986. Our founding attorney, Joseph Nitti, Esq., has practiced law in the courtrooms of just about every county of New Jersey, including Essex County, Morris County, Union County, and Passaic County, New Jersey.
  • We are well-versed in the state’s laws and always go the distance to ensure that our clients get the trusted counsel and guidance they need in their cases.
  • Our civil litigation lawyers provide personalized representation and detailed legal advice. We never pass you off to a paralegal who lacks the experience needed to assist you.

Have you been injured? Call us today at (973) 226-4141, to speak with one of our experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys in Caldwell.

What Can I Get Compensation For?

A personal injury victim may be entitled to compensation for their economic and noneconomic losses. Economic losses are tangible losses that can easily be quantified. Economic losses include past and future medical expenses, past and future lost wages, physical and occupational therapy expenses, and property damage. Non-economic losses on the other hand are intangible losses. In New Jersey, non-economic losses include damages for physical and emotional pain, suffering, inconvenience, physical impairment, mental anguish, disfigurement, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of society and companionship, and loss of consortium.

While the value of economic losses can be established with receipts, invoices, and estimates, putting a value on non-economic losses requires more. The best way to get a fair value of the non-economic losses of a personal injury victim is through expert valuation by professionals like economists. Every case is different, and the value of your case will depend on your particular circumstances. An experienced personal injury attorney will have access to the resources to prove your claims and get your due compensation.

Do I Need An Attorney?

There are some simple personal injury cases that can be resolved without the help of an attorney. However, when you are severely injured, the issues involved in your case might be too complex to handle on your own. Even when the responsible party wants to negotiate, you must remember that they are looking out for their own interests. You should also have someone like an experienced personal injury attorney looking out for your best interest.

Whether you are dealing with the insurance company, the responsible party, or their representatives, having an attorney by your side will show that you mean business about your claim.

Contact A New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer Today

If you have been injured in an accident, seek medical attention and speak to a personal injury attorney as soon as you can. Whether your case can be settled by negotiation or in the courtroom, we can help you.

Call us today at (973) 226-4141 or click here to schedule a free consultation and evaluation of your case.